[tex4ht] converting LaTeX to OpenOffice

rpvoland at spamcop.net rpvoland at spamcop.net
Sun Oct 24 03:03:47 CEST 2010

On 10/22/2010 8:53 PM, Lim Lian Tze wrote:
> Hi Rick,
>
>> tex4ht and mk4ht have not yet produced an openoffice document for me.  I
>> can use TeXEdit just fine on the same articles to produce PDF.
>>
>> I am using TeXLive 2010 in M$-Windows XPSP3.  I use pdflatex to typeset
>> in TeXEdit, but used the commandline for tex4ht as indicated below.
>
> See if this helps:
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/1773/converting-latex-to-openoffice
>
> Best regards,
> - LianTze -

Thanks, but no luck.  I followed these instructions about replacing
the path to tex4ht in the one file, but the results were the same.  I
do not yet have an OpenOffice file.  I have TeXLive installed in the
default location (c:\texlive) and am using 32-bit MS-Windows XPSP3
Professional.

Thanks,

----
Rick Voland