[tex4ht] Again tex4ht does not work with biblatex

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Sun Sep 26 05:28:14 CEST 2010

On 23-Sep-2010, at 12:29 PM, Kristian Debrabant wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> The last version of bibtex4ht (from svn) seems to be from July 2010 (see http://tug.org/pipermail/tex4ht/2010q3/000130.html).
>
> However, there is still one bug remaining (with biblatex 09d), reproducable by the following minimal example:

[...]

Attached is a newer version of biblatex.4ht. It works fine with the example provided in your post. Also, it runs with Christian's (OP) test document in my system. If the new version works fine in your setup, I shall update the SVN with necessary notes.

The problem was checksum macros, which Eitan had redefined in biblatex.4ht. That seems superfluous and erratic with the current revision of biblatex.sty. TeX4ht can very well make use of the original definition in the package, I believe.

Best regards
--
Radhakrishnan