[tex4ht] usage with pdftex

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 21:09:35 CEST 2010

Radhakrishnan CV said the following at 08/03/2010 05:51 AM :

> I'm ashamed to tell this owing to my erratic release history. But, I am
> writing a TeX4ht package to make e-pub seamlessly from a LaTeX document
> along with a LaTeX document class to make PDF's from the same sources to

Do you have a feel for the extent this will require LaTex as opposed to
plain TeX? I notice that you explicitly say "LaTeX", so I'm guessing that
this really isn't likely to work with plain TeX. But I thought I'd ask anyway.

(All my books are plain TeX... except the one where I allowed myself to be
talked into Word. Never again :-) )

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR