[tex4ht] Tex4ht and XeTeX and Unicode

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:19:49 CEST 2010

Using mk4ht is fine (except perhaps for args), as long as it's clearly
documented that that's what one does.   But some public documentation still
refers to executing oolatex etc., including Eitan's own site
(click<http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/%7Egurari/TeX4ht/>)
which is a bit muddly, in my view.  Tex4ht is really important, and deserves
a great big splashy website, in my view, that google will point to
unambiguously.   Eitan's site is still the first google hit, with
http://www.tug.org/tex4ht/ coming fifth.  The Wikipedia page is good (did
you write it?  MuffledThud?).

But that's easy to say, and there's so much to do, as you say....

Warm regards,
Dominik

Dr Dominik Wujastyk
Institut für Südasien-, Tibet- und Buddhismuskunde
Universität Wien
Spitalgasse 2-4, Hof 2, Eingang 2.1
A-1090 Vienna
Austria