[tex4ht] [bug #126] Please resume support for biblatex

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Wed Mar 31 12:12:36 CEST 2010

On 30-Mar-2010, at 10:01 AM, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

> On 29-Mar-2010, at 3:33 AM, Karl Berry wrote:
>
>> CVR at River Valley Technologies is the main person taking care of tex4ht now
>> that Eitan passed away.  (And I pitch in where I can.)
>
> I am back to work, was fuzzed up in a TeX workshop in the local University.  Will look into the matter immediately and get back to you all.
>
>> I had the impression that he had already made updates to tex4ht to make it
>> support the new biblatex 0.8, but I guess I'm not completely sure.  CVR, can
>> you confirm/deny?  And send Joanna the relevant files if you have?
>
> Yes please.  I will just look at the reported problems and will send Joanna necessary files and update SVN.

Have fixed the reported problem.  Works fine in my tests. Have attached:

biblatex.4ht (the newest one, committed to svn also)
joanna.tex (your test file with one more citation added)
test.bib (your test bib database, I have added one more)
joanna.html (resulting file)
joanna.log (log, if that is of any help)

Please try at your end and if you have problems, please get back.  By the way, the version of biblatex.sty in my setup is ver. 0.9.  I will test all files with the newest ver. 0.9a, update SVN and will let you know.

By the way, I have used lipsum.sty to insert arbitrary text in the test file, if you don't have in your system, please grab from CTAN or comment out the relevant command in the file.

Happy TeXing and best regards

--
Radhakrishnan

Give all orders verbally.  Never write anything down
that might go into a "Pearl Harbor File".