[tex4ht] docbook using tex4ht

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Wed Dec 16 16:41:08 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 8:03 PM,  <aerospace1028 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I attached a tar of the contents I am working in.  All I did was run
> "dblatex pronunciation.tex" with no modifications or configurations.

Sorry, I could not replicate your problem.  It went very well
pointing to the possible reason that I have a recent version than
yours.  Please take a look at the contents of the attached tarball,
x.tgz.

,----[ Relevant extract from my log ]
| t4ht.c (2009-01-31-07:34 kpathsea)
| t4ht -f/pronunciation.tex
|   -cvalidate
|   -cdocbk
| (/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/tex4ht/base/unix/tex4ht.env)
| Entering pronunciation.lg
| Entering pronunciation.css
| Entering pronunciation.tmp
| System call: cp pronunciation.xml pronunciation.tmp
| System return: 0
| System call: java -classpath
/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/tex4ht/bin/tex4ht.jar xtpipes -i
/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/tex4ht/xtpipes/ -o
pronunciation.xml pronunciation.tmp
| System return: 0
| danube:x cvr$ xmllint --format pronunciation.xml > formatted.xml
`----

The version from the latest TeXLive will be useful, I believe.

Best regards
--
Radhakrishnan