[tex4ht] docbook using tex4ht

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Wed Dec 16 06:37:09 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 12:43 AM,  <aerospace1028 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> greetings,

> I am having problems converting a  latex input into docbook format.  I
> have a tex4ht package installed on my Ubuntu (8.04 Hardy) system.
> When first I ran dblatex, I got an error message that indicated java
> was not installed.  Out of the many java packages available, I
> selected gij-4.2 and re-ran dblatex and recieved the following output.

[...]

> As a test of the tex4ht system, I ran mzlatex on the same input and
> produced the expected xhtml output.

mzlatex does not parse your xml output, while dblatex does that.  Your
LaTeX sources for some reason resulted in a non-parsable xml output.
That was the reason for the error.  Can you please send me a small test
file which caused the error?  If you use any custom TeX4ht configuration
(*.cfg) please attach that too.

Best regards

--
Radhakrishnan