[tex4ht] Output directory

Christian Pleul chrisptex at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 14 20:41:22 CET 2009

Am 13.12.2009 um 18:34 schrieb Allen Barnett:

> On Sun, 2009-12-13 at 09:27 +0100, Christian Pleul wrote:
>> Am 13.12.2009 um 03:31 schrieb Radhakrishnan CV:

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Indeed, the log provides useful information.  You will notice that
>>> the
>>> files are copied to the destination you have provided.  And the exit
>>> status is '0' which means there are no errors in the operation.  I
>>> am
>>> at a loss to believe that something has gone wrong, amazingly
>>> everything seems to be perfect and as expected!
>>>

>> I dont know too, whats going on. The strange thing is, that after
>> compilation with tex4ht (and the -d switch) a _file_
>>

>> html.
>>

>> is created within the *.tex-directory, which shows the one test image
>> I have in my tex document. Unfortunately, nothing is in the "html"
>> folder.
>>
>>> Have you aliased 'mv' and 'cp' commands to something else in your
>>> .bashrc?  Are you using a non-Unix or non-Linux operating system?
>>>

>> Nothing is aliased and I am using a Mac OS X 10.6.2.
>
> I think the trick is to add a "/" to the end of the -d argument, e.g.:
>
> -d/Users/chrisp/Desktop/temp/test/tex4ht/html/
>
> Allen

You are right, Allen. Thanks for the trick!

BTW, does have somebody a handy makefile (or is there any other way?) to delete the text4ht files and remnants in the original dir?

Thanks
--
	Christian

-Bill Gates is a very rich man today ... and do you want to know why? The answer is one word: versions.-

Dave Barry