[tex-meetings] Free one-day LaTeX training

Denis Bitouzé denis.bitouze at univ-littoral.fr
Sun May 5 09:21:55 CEST 2019

Hello.

The department of thermal engineering of the Dunkirk University
Institute of Technology is pleased to announce the 17th edition of the
free one-day LaTeX training, help in cooperation with GUTenberg, the
french TeX Users Group.

During this 17th edition, which will happen on

  Wednesday, June 12th, 2019, from 9 AM to 5 PM,

we offer various training courses, all held in french:

- beginner: intended for those who have never (or very few) used LaTeX
  and wish to learn its basics;
- intermediate: intended for those already practising LATEX but wishing
  to be introduced to certain features which were not approached in
  beginner level;
- advanced: for those with (very) good control of LaTeX and its related
  programs and who wish to increase their productivity or enter the
  system’s vagaries

On our website (in french also):

  http://stage-latex-gte.univ-littoral.fr

you will find the 2019 edition program:

  http://stage-latex-gte.univ-littoral.fr/programmes/edition-en-cours/programme-format-html

also available as a PDF file, more reader-friendly:

  http://stage-latex-gte.univ-littoral.fr/programmes/edition-en-cours/programme-format-pdf/at_download/file

If you wish to attend, please refer to the registration details:

  http://stage-latex-gte.univ-littoral.fr/inscriptions

We thank you in advance for helping us publicize our training with
colleagues, acquaintances, friends, entourage, etc.  For example, you
can report its existence:

- on mailing lists and forums (especially academic ones), social
  networks, etc. that you attend;
- by putting up copies of its poster:

  http://stage-latex-gte.univ-littoral.fr/affiche/affiche-du-stage-au-format-pdf/at_download/file

We wish you will join us!

Best Regards.
--
For the organizing committee, Denis Bitouzé