minted

Walter Cazzola cazzola at di.unimi.it
Wed Jun 1 17:14:40 CEST 2022

Dear Tex Live Users/Maintainers,
I'm a user of TeXLive 2022 fully installed and updated.

Today I discovered that a new version of minted 6 months old exists that is
not installed by tlmgr. tlmgr installs version 2.5.something whereas the new
version is the 2.6. This is a quite breaking through release because the
styles have been changed. The git repo is at:

                        https://github.com/gpoore/minted

I noticed this because Arch Linux (that a co-author is using) installation of
texlive is installing it through its packet manager but this doesn't happen if
you installed it through the tl-install script.

So there is a way to install it through tlmgr? Are there hopes to have it
updated any soon?

Thank you
Walter