Koma-Script doc/source files installed with doc/source disabled

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Mon Jul 25 11:36:49 CEST 2022

On 25/07/2022 09:51, Zdenek Wagner wrote:

> As I wrote, it's not a bug, it's a feature.

One man's feature is another man's bug.  I do not think that we are
going to achieve consensus on this issue, so perhaps we should note
Max's earlier message and leave it at that.  I simply state for the
record that I have no problem whatsoever with Markus requiring that
KOMA-Script be provided for multiple users only when accompanied by its
documentation, but note that the TeX Live installer is wrongly enforcing
this requirement on single-user systems.

--
/** Phil./