Koma-Script doc/source files installed with doc/source disabled

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:51:42 CEST 2022

po 25. 7. 2022 v 10:45 odesílatel Norbert Preining
<norbert at preining.info> napsal:

> Phil,
>
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2022, Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) wrote:
> > for his or her sole personal use.  It is the TeX Live installer that
> > requires attention, not Markus's licence.
>
> Then it is our decision and you have no call. Make your own distribution
> if you want to.

As I wrote, it's not a bug, it's a feature. Max has a single-user
installation in /usr/local, installation on my MacBook is in
/home/zdenekwagner but is accessible by the guest account, thus it is
multi-user although I rarely lend my Mac to someone else.

Remember that authors and distributors have their human rights too and
you should not ask for high complexity if you do not pay for it. It
might be a killer of further development.

Zdeněk Wagner