TeX Live 2021 and FreeBSD 13.0

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:59:34 CET 2022

Hello,

the instalation instructions are complex because TeX Live can be
customized in many ways, it is possible to prepare a shared network
installation supporting many platforms from the same source etc.
However, the majority of users need just the default installation. So
what you need to recommend is the selection of the scheme to be
installed and all the rest can be left as default unless a user has
special needs.

Zdeněk Wagner

po 24. 1. 2022 v 20:38 odesílatel Alois Steindl