Texlive Path Setup

Georg Rast rastiber at web.de
Mon Jan 17 20:21:00 CET 2022

Thanks you Markus. That did solve the issue for me.

Now I'm curious though:

Is there any way to elegantly tell Linux which version of texlive to use?

I know that some folks out there have multiple versions running. Like
one for each release or stuff like that.

There has to be a better way then to just update your environment
variables every time....

Btw. how do i best reply to this mailinglist?

I just sent another mail to tex-live at tug.org for this one. I guess
that's probably not how it is intended?

I just noticed that the replies don't show up in thunderbird if i do it
this way.

As you can probably tell i'm new around here