Wrong path for tkt-doc.cls and tkzexample.sty

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at me.com
Sun Feb 20 23:35:18 CET 2022

Hi,

I’m the maintainer of some packages like « tkz-euclide ». I just noticed a problem with compiling my documentations.
 I just realized that the path of tkz-doc.cls is: /usr/local/texlive/2021/texmf-dist/doc/latex/tkz-doc/latex/doc.cls.
It would be better if the documents of tkz-doc folder should be here: 2021/texmf-dist/tex/latex/tkz-doc with the other tkz packages.

Alain Matthes