Package "envlab"

Markus Kohm komascript at gmx.info
Thu Feb 17 08:42:15 CET 2022

Am Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 22:50:44 CET schrieb B_Straight:
> I am using TexLive on openSUSE Linux platform, both versions 15.2 and 15.3.
> The "envlab" package works fine in TexLive2020, but some of its
> functionality is broken in TexLive2021

Which functionality is broken? Can you show a minimal example working with TeX
Live 2020 but not working with TeX Live 2021?

I'm using envlab, e.g., for an example file and do not have problems with an
up-to-date Vanilla TeX Live 2021. I've also tested with current version of
pdflatex-dev without problems.

BTW: AFAIK envlab is the oldest package without updates I'm using. It is
unchanged from 1997 and still working.

Markus