tlmgr and installation of binaries

Alois Steindl Alois.Steindl at tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 9 18:29:38 CET 2022

Am 09.02.2022 um 16:32 schrieb Ulrike Fischer:
>   package to install".
> I would suggest that you do what the OP did. Run
>
>    tlmgr info win32
> or
>    tlmgr info linuxmusl
>
> to get a list of all packages you need to install for the win32 or
> the linuxmusl architecture. And then come back and tell if this are
> a lot or not.

Ok, that helps; thank you very much for the explanation.

I got it now, that there is an intermediate level (packages) between the
individual binaries and the architectures. I misunderstood the OP,
thinking that he asked for all architectures (he really asked only for 2
of these; but in my wrong understanding packages and architectures were
the same level.)

With kind wishes

Alois