tlmgr and installation of binaries

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 12:13:13 CET 2022

Hi,

to be even more specific, as the help says tlmgr platfor add accepts a
list of platforms which means that you can just type (or copy&paste)
identifiers of the platforms. And if you know the shell and have the
list of platforms elsewhere, you can type (in bash) export
PLATFORMS=... (add the identifiers of platforms) and then use  tlmgr
platform add $PLATFORMS. Or if you have the list of platforms in a
file, you can use xargs. Thus Norbert's answer says how to add
binaries for all platforms by a single command.

Zdeněk Wagner

st 9. 2. 2022 v 12:07 odesílatel Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute)