Unable to Uninstall TeX Live 2021 on Windows 10

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Mon Feb 7 08:53:14 CET 2022

On 07/02/2022 04:58, 雅言栖霞 wrote:

> Thanks for your reply, Philip.
>
> Well, unfortunately I can't find TeX Live 2021 in control panel.
>
> When installed it, I toggled "Portable setup" on installer, and that
> made options including "Adjust searchpath" and "Desktop integration"
> grey. I think this is the reason I didn't find TeX Live in control
> panel and environment PATH.
>
> I'm wondering if an uninst.bat file from others could solve this problem?

Ah, I regret that I have no experience of the portable version. Probably
best to re-send your request for help to the TeX Live list (cc'd), where
the /real e/xperts reside.

--
/Philip Taylor/