Windows luajittex binary in a directory with accents

Akira Kakuto kakuto at w32tex.org
Sun May 9 09:06:26 CEST 2021

Dear Patrick,

On 2021/05/08 0:26, Patrick wrote:
> thanks. But I assume this to be an error in the binary. So I wonder if
> there is a way of fixing the binary (probably the SearchPath() macro)
> instead of manipulating the windows registry.

I think that I fixed the above feature.
In TeX Live, new binaries will be given in TeX Live 2022.
You said that you were using W32TeX. In this case, you are able to
obtain new binaries from a suitable W32TeX mirror in a few days.
A time stamp of archives should be 2021/05/09 (JST) or later.

Thanks,
Akira