Install fails due to errors in temp directory

Uwe Siart usenet at siart.de
Sun May 9 07:18:34 CEST 2021

Hello Norbert,

Norbert Preining <norbert at preining.info> writes:

> just a question ... are you getting a **new** installer package every
> time you try this?

Yes, I did so. I always fetched install-tl.zip from one of the mirrors
in Germany, unpacked, and run install-tl-windows.bat as Administrator.

If it helps I can try it out again. There's TL21 installed on all of my
machines. But if I choose a different directory and if I un-select menu
entries and path modification it should not interfere with an existing
installation, right?

--
Uwe