pretest installation failure

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Mar 22 23:44:32 CET 2021

    > Undefined subroutine &main::debug called at C:/TeX/tlpkg/TeXLive/trans.pl
    > line 40.

Torsten's $^O apparently does not match /^MSWin/ (line 34).
That seems scary.

But beyond that, ptex2pdf-tlpost.pl was not importing "debug" from
TLUtils. I changed that in r58631-2. Hope it's ok.

Seems like trans.pl should be loading TLUtils itself and importing the
symbols it uses, but I didn't want to make that big of a change at this
point. (Plus it should be named TLTrans, and be written as a module, and
.. anyway ... :)

Hope it flies,
Karl