pdflatex does not work on win after todays update but does on linux

Andreas Hirsch cursus.publicus at sacrumromanumimperium.org
Tue Jun 8 14:41:08 CEST 2021

Hi Lars,

Lars Madsen schrieb am 08.06.2021 um 14:24:
> why are you giving the full path to pdflatex? aren't your TeXlive
> correctly installed
>
> pdflatex file.tex
>
> should be enough

In daily use I'm compiling via TeXWorks and configered it there as needed.

As I mentioned in my first mail, there ist no TeXLive-Installation on my
Windows-PC, I'm using the installation on my linux-server via
samba-share. This worked fore more than ten years and should not be the
reason for the recent problem.

Andreas