Re: Installing TeXlive 2021 scheme-minimal: I can't find file `dehypht-x-2021-02-26.tex'

Philipp Tempel latex at philipptempel.me
Fri Jul 2 11:40:11 CEST 2021

Hi Norbert, hi Mojca,

Thank you for your help and investigation. I believe my problem is solved now.

Indeed, my side was a little fishy and it seems to have been the double slashes in my texlive.profile (for config `TEXMFSYSCONFIG and TEXMFSYSVAR) `that caused the error. After replacing them with a single slash, it works on Docker and in a Ubuntu VM (though I did get some checksum errors from several mirrors; after finding a good one, everything worked as it should).

Thank you @Mojca for pointing out the double slashes. I noticed them while reviewing my code before approaching you with the error. Didn't fix it because I didn't believe it to be an error or cause such problems.

On that note though, what now really confuses me: how can a double slash in `TEXMFSYSCONFIG and TEXMFSYSVAR cause this behavior? Particularly cause an error that emerges only when installing the three smallest schemes (infraonly, minimal, basic) but with scheme-small and higher there is no more issues?`

`Cheers,`

Philipp

E: latex at philipptempel.me