July 1st: Beginners TeX Hour: Why Software Sucks: Geeks Drive Stick Shift Cars

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 19:24:54 CEST 2021

Hi Norbert

Thank you for watching last week's TeX Hour video. Here's a couple of
videos, just now uploaded, that specifically deal with can TeX Live rely on
git, and what the next steps are.

24 June 2021: Q: Can we rely on git? A: Yes, Linux does it the best there
is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfNblEtSNPU&list=PLw1FZfIX1w7jEC4iuK5Q0HPccM1IE3ygD&index=4&ab_channel=JonathanFine

24 June 2021: Q: Where are we? A: There's a plausible case, worth trying it
out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rFy8n0GCDo&list=PLw1FZfIX1w7jEC4iuK5Q0HPccM1IE3ygD&index=15&ab_channel=JonathanFine

with best regards

Jonathan