[EXT] pretest 2021 begin

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:34:20 CET 2021

pá 26. 2. 2021 v 15:23 odesílatel Philip Taylor
<P.Taylor at hellenic-institute.uk> napsal:

> Norbert Preining wrote:

> Here is the command, copied-and-pasted from the very CMD window into which it was first pasted and then amended —
>
> rsync -a -L -v --delete --exclude="mactex*" texlive.info::tlpretest .

The dot at the end of the command means current directory and --delete
asks for deletion of all files and directories not present in the
source, so rsync just did what it was asked for. If I plan doing such
operations repeatedly, I make a batch file which starts with "cd" to
the correct directory (and optionaly creates it). I know why I am
doing it. I managed to erase the whole computer by mistake...