ANN: First Packaging Conference: 9 & 10 November 2021: Submissions close 31 August

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Wed Aug 11 01:51:18 CEST 2021

Thanks Jonathan

After returning from my camping trip I'll try to remember to submit a talk. There are too many things I can talk about, probably submitting two talks ..
--
PREINING Norbert                              https://www.preining.info
Fujitsu               + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + TeX Live + Debian Dev