Creating a Chocolatey Package For TexLive

Maximilian Nöthe maximilian.noethe at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Sep 14 11:42:30 CEST 2020

There are Windows machines that are only accessible via a command-line
or are not accessible
at all but are automatically steered.

CI/CD Servers are just one example of those.
These require unattended, no-gui ways to install  software.

So please, just accept that some people do have the need for this, even
if you cannot see it.