Issue Releated with Checksum on install-tl.zip

Naveen M K naveen at syrusdark.website
Thu Sep 10 20:04:43 CEST 2020

Hi,
I am very sorry about that last mail send half way due to some issues. I will continue here

> I don't know ChocolateWhatever (although I know a lot about chocolate, but the one I eat!).

To be frank it just installs the classic `exe` based installers using command line like how apt is for Linux and brew for Mac. It allows us to run powershell files `.ps1` files and by that way I created one and also it would be nice if there is one for TexLive also.

> What do you mean with "to do so for TinyTeX"? I don't understand

By this I meant about redistributing and modifying Texlive.

With Love,
Naveen