Stopping latexmk compiling in texstudio leads to syntex error

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda cereda.paulo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:55:36 CEST 2020

'ello,

I bet a dollar to a doughnut that this issue might be related to the
following thread, since TeXStudio is also listed in our findings:

https://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2020-September/046111.html

The file you mentioned is most certainly in use, as the underlying
process is still active, hence you cannot remove it. Instead of
rebooting your computer, try opening the task manager in Windows and
kill the process associated to the TeX engine. That might release the
file handler and you will be able to remove it.

Cheerio,

Paulo

PS: ooh a doughnut