Dependencies

Maximilian Nöthe maximilian.noethe at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Oct 9 13:57:58 CEST 2020

Hi,

Sorry, I might misread logs on which files included which not-included
dependencies.
I am debugging a CI build starting from a minimal installation.

I will check more thoroughly again.

I am confused about your statement concerning environ, since:
* https://ctan.org/pkg/environ
* I could do tlmgr install environ
* tcolorbox (sorry, not verbatim, requires it):