Wrong name of package texlive-cz

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:19:41 CET 2020

Hi,

you are right, the ISO code for the Czech language is cs, but the
package relates both to Czech and Slovak. I am not sure when and how
the name was created but I think that previously CZ was used as a
country code for Czechoslovakia. Anyway, I am not the person who
should decide, I just want to add information related to the name.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

po 23. 3. 2020 v 11:49 odesílatel Osipov, Michael