Lots of anomalous messages during update

Hironobu Yamashita h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 08:38:05 CET 2020

Hi Uwe,

> I'm posting what the update looked like today on the command line. There
> were lots of messages during the update of the haranoaji package.
> Probably these should have gone to the logfile:

They are messages by new post-install script haranoaji-tlpost.pl,
which sets up haranoaji fonts to be used with tlgs on win32.
(Ghostscript shipped with Windows inside TeX Live.

Reading the log, I think that the script is running properly.

Masamichi --- is it possible to make that less verbose?

Thanks,
Hironobu