tl2020 pretest begin

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 14 23:46:38 CET 2020

    >     tlmgr: action platform add, cannot find package
    >     xecyr.aarch64-linux

FYI, with Akira's concurrence, I just removed the ancient .bat files
(rubibtexx, rumakeindexx, rumakeindexx2) that were (wrongly) part of
xecyr, creating xecyr.win32. They required iconv to run.

Anyway, they should have been a separate package since they are not part
of the xecyr package on CTAN. If anyone needs them, I can bring them
back (not as part of xecyr).

   with that roughly biennal reminder from me

Perhaps we'll save a 2022 bug report :). --best, karl.