[EXT] Re: rendering brackets

Michael J. Baars mjbaars1977.tex-live at cyberfiber.eu
Wed Jun 17 16:29:39 CEST 2020

Hi Philip,

Well, you can do whatever you like with the .tex example, trow it away
for all I care.

I'm just trying to tell you, as a friend, that that
"\left(\frac{1}{a}\right)" and "\left(\frac{a}{1}\right)" are rendered
with brackets of different size, while the brackets of
"\left(\frac{1}{2}\right" and "\left(\frac{2}{1}\right)" are rendered
with brackets of the same size.

That's all :)

Best regards,
Mischa.