Jun20 TUG news: tug'20 online, latex-dev, ctan

Takuto ASAKURA tkt.asakura at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:50:06 CEST 2020

Hi Philip,

I only answer for your supplementary question.

> Supplementary question :  is it possible, in TEXMFLOCAL, to define "fuzzy_level" as zero for
> this and all future TeX Live installations, and if so, in which file ?

You can put "fuzzy_level = 0" in a file TEXMFLOCAL/texdoc/texdoc.cnf.
That will effective for all future TeX Live installations (as long as
you don't change TEXMFLOCAL of course).

Please be aware that if Texdoc's config files exist in TEXMFHOME,
the configu file in TEXMFLOCAL could be disabled. Thus, we generally
recommend to use TEXMFHOME rather than TEXMFLOCAL if you don't have
some reasons.

Best,
Takuto