.tlpsrc files and package dependencies

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Mon Jun 1 16:26:56 CEST 2020

Hi Ivan,

> (1) Is it possible, when uploading a package to CTAN, to attach the
> respective .tlpsrc file with the dependencies of the package?

Well, you can upload whatever you want to CTAN. We **might**  inlcude
your tlpsrc file. Better probably is to send us here the list of
dependencies, or the tlpsrc file.

> (2) Is it conceivable to ask each package author to provide a list of

No. It would be nice, but no, it is not conceivable.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev