Reading Table Body from file (Problem with KoMa Script?)

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:21:46 CET 2020

texlive list is the wrong place to raise package issues as it can only
distribute what's on ctan, you'd need to raise on the koma-script
tracker at

https://komascript.de/

scrartcl changes \InputIfFileExists (which is used by \input) such
that it calls additional file hooks which means that it can not be
followed by \hline \bottomrule etc

This is probably something that should be a documented feature rather
than a bug, (the same is always true that you can not have such
constructs at the start of the included file)
The usual workaround is to use the primitive expandable input which is

\begin{tabular}{ll}
  \toprule
  Col 1 & Col 2 \\
  \midrule