texdoc bidi

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Jan 2 23:09:51 CET 2020

On 2020-01-02 at 21:42:40 +0100, Martin Sievers wrote:

 > Just to add, I get something different with a recent TeX Live:
 >
 > texdoc -l bidi
 > [...]

Hi Martin,
this is strange.  I get exactly the same result as David.

Do you have customized configuration files for texdoc?

  texdoc --files

is a good starting point for investigations.

I can't explain the behavior otherwise.  From the output of texdoc
you posted to the list I deduce that we both use exactly the same
installation of TeX Live from tug.org.  If our TeX Live installations
are exactly the same, the different behavior can only originate from
files which are not part of TeX Live.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25