verify_checksum: -5

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Feb 14 23:40:26 CET 2020

Hi Manfred, hi all,

> /usr/local/texlive/2019/bin/x86_64-linux//tlmgr: unexpected return
> value from verify_checksum: -5

THis comes from contrib.texlive.info as repository, and my GPG key
being expired in your database.

Please redo
	curl -fsSL https://www.preining.info/rsa.asc | tlmgr key add -
and it will be fixed.

My GPG keys have validity only for one year, and I extended the validity
each year. (Safety measure - if the key is stolen it can only be used
for a certain time, even if revoked).

The error message is strange, though, and I got already reports and try
to find out why, because it shouldn't be like this.

Can you also please send me the REvision number of
	tlpkg/TeXLive/TLCrypto.pm
	texmf-dist/scripts/texlive/tlmgr.pl
(these numbers are in the top of the file)

Thanks

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev