latex or l3 changes in 2020: starting to request tcrm fonts?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Feb 14 01:15:27 CET 2020

Hi Karl,

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020, Karl Berry wrote:
> I moved the ec package (where the tc* fonts are) from
> c-fontsrecommended to c-basic, since no other solution is evident :(. -k

That is not really necessary, but since the tc defs have moved into
latex kernel, as Ulrike said, it might be a good idea. Thanks.

> P.S. I am surprised Debian packages are building DVI documentation.

Not the TeX Live packages, but some others do, this is out of my hand.
And in addition, in this case it was pyxplot that creates dvis.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev