table of coentens , feynmam gra[h

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Tue Dec 29 16:56:13 CET 2020

Hallo Γεώργιο —

> Hi i hava a tex document(in greek language) in  live tex  and i use
> the \tableofcontents
> but in  pdf  file dont  create  the  table of on contens
> also  i have   some feynamm diagram   but the live tex dont support this

In the absence of the file "Feynman.tex", I cannot test thoroughly, but
lacking that file and telling XeLaTeX to proceed without it (<enter>,
followed by "S" for 'scroll'), I appear to get a ToC ("Περιεχόμενα")  on
page~3 (see attached).  Of course, this requires two runs of XeLaTeX,
not just one.

Philip Taylor