Naming the ARM(64) binaries for Windows

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 05:17:33 CET 2020

Hi,

After figuring out how to build the binaries for arm on Windows, we
added some preliminary support to ConTeXt.

I just wanted to ask what TeX Live's official name would be for that
architecture in case it gets supported one day (in order to at least
try to be somewhat compatible in naming).

Please note that I'm not asking anyone to add any support whatsoever,
just some brainstorming about the naming in some distant future, since
the naming scheme for Windows doesn't follow the one from other
unixes.

Mojca