texdoc schedule

Takuto ASAKURA tkt.asakura at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:17:52 CEST 2019

Hi Patrick,

like Lars says, I need some more information to support you precisely.
Please tell me your TL version and the the debug output with:

	$ texdoc -Dl schedule

BTW, Texdoc can optimize its behavior using environment variable such
as LANG. So, if you have a preferable language, say English,

	$ LANG=en texdoc schedule

will prioritize English documents than those in other languages.
Of course, you can set the environment variables in your ~/.bashrc
(or whatever) to make the setting permanent.

Best,
Takuto