pdfcrop bounding box problem

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Oct 20 02:04:20 CEST 2019

Howdy,

There is patched version of 9.27 that is available and also is installed by the MacTeX installer that fixes that crop bug.

I’ve typeset the MWE supplied by Alan but I’m not quite sure what he is expecting. I get the text but no leading vertical spacing. What does \centering followed be \raggedleft supposed to look like? Should the initial vertical space be there?

Good Luck,
Herb Schulz