pdfcrop bounding box problem

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sat Oct 19 22:22:31 CEST 2019

On 2019-10-19 at 11:06:07 -0400, Alan Munn wrote:

 > This is a ghostscript bug. Updating to the latest version (9.50) fixes
 > it.  Doe TL have a policy on how these sorts of updates are handled? As
 > I understand it, tlmgr doesn't update ghostscript, but MacTeX at least
 > installs v9.27.

TeX Live provides Ghostscript for Windows only.  I've uploaded the
latest version (9.50) a few days ago and it should be available from
the mirrors now.

On other systems an external Ghostscript is used and users have to
update it themselves.

Regarding MacTeX I recommend you to contact the developers.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de