Bad data in tlnet mirror

Fransson Mattias mattias.fransson at saabgroup.com
Fri Nov 29 10:03:46 CET 2019

I resorted to installing from the DVD instead, that worked as intended.

I re-downloaded install-tl (install-tl-unx.tar.gz) from my mirror after every sync, so it should match the versions of the packages it tried to install.

The way I did my mirror seem to have dereferenced all links, there are only "real" files in my copy. No links. So I'm not really sure the package containers description you linked explain the checksum mismatch.