versioned container testing

Dmitry Kalinkin dmitry.kalinkin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 01:26:47 CET 2019

Hi,

This is great news! For our texlive package in nixpkgs we had to make
our own mirror for a snapshot of the archive/ so that checksums would
not expire. I've noticed that in your test repository you seem to
retain the old versions of the packages as well. Will that behaviour
be the same in the final implementation of the feature? If yes, this
would free us from a burden of maintaining our own snapshot.

Best regards,
Dmitry