pdfjam-extras package maintenance, any interest?

Firth, David D.Firth at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Nov 11 13:52:02 CET 2019

Many thanks for this.  Good to know that someone here is using those wrapper scripts, and wants them to continue.

What I'm /really/ looking for, if (as it seems) people still care about those wrapper scripts, is someone to take on the ownership/curation of them.  If/when that happens --- which I hope can be quite soon --- those scripts should cease to be in a repository under my control.

Anyhow, many thanks again for the interest so far.

All the best -- David