Dependencies

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Nov 7 00:33:36 CET 2019

    l3build:
    - luatex

I am not sure about "depend luatex" for every lua-using package.
Is there some reason why the dep is useful for l3build in particular?

   latex-bin:
    - luaotfload (at least for LuaLaTeX ...)

How is luaotfload loaded? I'm guessing through Lua, which is bypassing
the filename recorder, which is depressing to learn.

I ask because I have a script (tlpkg/bin/check-fmttriggers) which builds
all formats and looks at the .fls files. luaotfload does not show up in
lualatex.fls :(.

Anyway, I added it. In latex-bin-dev, too.

    xetex:
    - [latex-base-dev] (remove: no idea why this is in)

It's needed to build xelatex-dev, which is part of xetex.tlpsrc.

    ctex: (assuming pdfTeX/LuaTeX/XeTeX all need to load)

So I skipped that one for now.

Thanks,
karl